Monday, September 12, 2016

#B2SVoxBox By Influenster

Are you an Influenster?
Recently I received the Back To School Vox Box?

So what's inside?


 Country Crock gave me a coupon for free buttery spread and a cool recipe that I tried today! Of course I'll share with you guys.
Check Them Out Here:
#MakeItYours
 Did someone tell Influenster and Pilot G2 Pens about my pen obsession?
Review coming this week!
You can check them out here:
Check them out here:
#DoYouG2


 I'm actually a little sad about this prize in my VoxBox....why you ask?
I'm the one weirdo that is allergic to lavender SO I am going to use this for Lexi's stinky JROTC clothes this week because it smells good (smelled it at Target) and her clothes don't smell so good.
#TidePurcleanAtTarget

Land O'Frost Deli Snackers...I know the girls are going to LOVE these. Review coming this weeks too!
Check Them Out Here:
#DeliSnackers
#GoodForEmSnack
 Hello Kauai Coffee - I didn't get a chance to use it this morning but it's my off day which meant I was rested....just give me a day or two.
Check them out:
#​Brew​And​Renew
Plackers - in both adult flavors and kiddo approved flavors.


Which item are you most excited about?

No comments:

Post a Comment