Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Forget A New Chapter....This Is A Whole New Book

                  This is my first post on this blog. I once blogged a long time ago but life got in the way. What better way to start a new blog than by telling you about myself, about my family, my blog and why I decided to blog.

So a little about me:


My name is Joni Mitchell ~ yes, like the singer (and if you don't know who that is...check her out on Google)!
I am married to my beautiful husband, Joseph. While we have only been married a little over a year, we have been together for much longer. Recently I graduated with my Associates Degree in Science. For a long time I thought I was headed to be a nurse but that life thing had a few other plans for me and so I'm embracing that at the moment. Born and raised in the great state of Texas, I will forever be a Texas girl no matter where my adventures might take me in life. From a very young age, I have enjoyed writing and words and well, since I have to be part of the current century, that means social media and blogging. Right now I have embarked on something new...a health journey. July has brought lots of changes to our family and to our lives, I'll share with you a little further down the page, and so, here I am. This picture was this week. I am at the heaviest I have ever been in life weighing in at 260 pounds and wearing a 20/22 in clothes. To be honest, I have no idea how this happened but it is up to me to do something about it.


I told you guys I have the pleasure of being married to this guy right here. There are times he makes me lose my mind but I cannot imagine my life without him. Right now he works a very hard job. God blessed us by being able to have him now work a job that allows him to be home with us every night. We have spent the last four years with him gone more than he was home so this really has been the answers to my prayers. Besides working his booty off for us, he also goes to school to be a preacher. He is very opposite of me and helps to balance me out or drive me nuts....but more than anything, he makes me stop and be silly when I can be a very serious, rigid person or as my family says, high strung.

These guys right here, they are my life.


My kids mean more to me than I could ever begin to tell you and the two beautiful ladies that I get to claim now, my life is just about complete. 

So let me give y'all a proper introduction:

You guys know My Love ~Joseph!
In the white and black dress is our youngest - Lexi!
On the other side of me is my oldest daughter - Jill!
Jonathan is my baby boy and Genesis is his girlfriend and mother to his daughter.
Joel is my oldest and his girlfriend is Karely.
I would go to the depths of the Earth for these guys.

Between the two of us, we have 5 grandchildren. 
Kaden and Karter.
Ariel and Jeremiah (born this year)
Eliana (born this month)

 Jeremiah
 Eliana


Coming February 2016
Joe & Karely's baby!

Why Blog?
Blogging is an amazing outlet for me. I'm not blogging to get rich or to make it my full-time career. If God has that in His plans for me, then so be it but that's not the plan right now. I miss blogging. Blogging is a way for me to share my amazing family, my crazy life, our adventures,my fitness journey, God & Jesus and just life in general.

Why Texahomian?
Well I told you guys that July has brought many changes to our family.
Some would say a new chapter but I say  a new book.
Our entire lives we have always lived in Texas. 
When Joseph took this job it required that we relocate to Oklahoma.
We were married in Oklahoma.
We have spent so much time in Oklahoma.
The girls are excited about Oklahoma.
As much as I am excited about Oklahoma, I will forever be a Texan so thus...
Texan meets Oklahomian ~ Texahomian!
I"m blogging but the only people that know are my mother-in-law, my old co-workers and our kids. 
I'm trying to come up with a creative way to tell all the other people in our lives. 




No comments:

Post a Comment